Tenant Screening and Landlord Credit ChecksTenant screening is a vital part of our business – our goal is to save our clients’ money by helping them make the most informed rental decision.
Our tenant screening services, enables you to decrease the likelihood of property damage, late payments, or crimes committed by your tenants on your property – for which you may be liable! We offer a variety of tenant background checks, including current public record criminal information, as well as credit checks and residence verifications in which we conduct interviews with your applicant’s current and previous landlords, asking important questions regarding their rental history. These landlords will often give you an insight into this applicant that is unable to be obtained anywhere else – such as whether the tenant paid rent on time or did any property damage, allowing you to get to know how this individual is as a tenant, before you allow them into your property.
Tenant Screening ReportsWhat are your tenant screening options? We provide the following for tenant screening:
- Credit Reports
- Criminal Background Checks (county, state, or nationwide)
- Current and Previous Landlord Verifications
- Employment Verifications (including work history and salary when possible)
Tenant credit reports reflect information such as:
- Social security number verification to identify misused numbers
- Address check to identify misused addresses
- Employment information (where available)
- Public record items such as:
- Tax liens
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcies
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcies
- Up to 7 years of credit history, including collection items
Getting StartedYour account can be activated within 20 minutes during business hours. Just click on this button to complete the Customer Service Agreement to get started.
Please follow this link foFor more information about ordering procedures and required documents
Click this link for more information on using reports.
If you need a copy of your own rental history, you can obtain it HERE.