Business Profile Credit Report - SAMPLE
The first page includes a summary of what is to follow in the report:(click on the page to zoom in and see more detail)
- Company Information - Location, phone number, Experian file number, date of incorporation, tax ID, etc.
- Current Days Beyond Terms (DBT) - This indicates how long past a due date the company takes to pay
- Quarterly DBT- Includes the company's performance for the past 5 quarters
- Monthly DBT Trends - This includes information on the past 7 months
- Legal Filings and Collections - This will include bankruptcy filines, tax liens, judgements, etc.
- Trade Information Summary - Snapshot of important trade balances, etc.
- Performance Analysis - Payment trends compared to similar businesses
The second and thrid pages covers more details about legal filings and collections against the company inquestion. This is where you will see information on Tax Liens, Judgements against the company and Trade Payment information.
The fourth page includes a summary of ongoing payment behavior for the company in question, including monthly and quarterly payment trends as well as a summary of credit inquiries into the company. This also includes a Government Profile Payment History.
Page five includes Uniform Commercial Code - UCC filings against the company
Page six lists Commerical Finance Relationships including banking, leasing, and insurance bonds. The corporate registration is also listed at the bottom of this page
The seventh page includes balance sheet information on the last few years for the company in question
The eight page concludes with critical information regarding net worth and debt, taxes, assets, etc.
As always, the customer representatives at AAA Credit Screening is always on standby to help interpret the information presented on the business credit reports, just give us a call!
Getting StartedYour account can be activated within 20 minutes during business hours. Just click on this button to complete the Customer Service Agreement to get started.
Please follow this link for more information about ordering procedures and required documents
You can call our friendly staff toll free at 1-888-282-0447 for custom services.