Same Day Credit Report Check
A consumer credit reports contains factual details of credit payment information of a person. This report acts as a protection barrier against providing credit and also helps you to avoid costly recovery actions, judgments and legal remedies for bankruptcies. Our staff will help in interpreting credit of your applicant through consumer report and assist to understand the creditworthiness of the debtor. Click Here to Order Now.
Or, call our friendly staff toll free at 1-888-282-0447 for fast service.
Reports are nationwide and contain the following:
- Social security number check to identify misused or recently
issued numbers and numbers of deceased persons.
- Address check to identify misused addresses and potential
problems such as mail receiving services or prison drop addresses.
- Employment information verification where available.
- Public record items if they exist, such as:
- Tax liens (reported for 7 years after the lien is filed)
- Judgments (reported for 7 years after the judgment is entered]
- Chapter 7 bankruptcies (reported for 10 years following the
- Chapter 13 bankruptcies (reported for 7 years following the
- Collection items (if they exist) and their status
- Up to 7 years of credit history
- A list of companies making inquiries into the individuals
- A list of member companies (creditors) and their phone numbers
Turn-around Time: One Hour or less.
Get the MOST COMPLETE personal credit information!
Loans, Bankruptcies, Tax Liens & More
Learn What Employers Need to Know About Using Consumer Credit Reports
Our services include:
You can call our friendly staff toll free at 1-888-282-0447 for custom services.