Tenant Screening & Credit Checks
Call now for our current Credit and Criminal Special!
Look before you lease. You can reduce damage to your property,
improve long-term occupancy, decrease late payments, and eliminate criminal activity (for
which you may be liable) in your properties. Our tenant screening service checks current
public records and credit information, as well as personally interviewing not just the
tenants current landlord (who may have reasons for wanting the tenant out of his
property), but also the previous landlord, who will often disclose information not
available from any other source. Find out what they are like as tenants, before you hand
them the keys.
you spend a dime to save a dollar? In a nutshell, that's what tenant screening reports do
for landlords. Tenant screening reports reduce risk of damage to property, help avoid evictions, collections, and improve occupancy rates.
Look Before You Lease:
Tenant Screening Report Details
Our tenant background reports are nationwide, not just local:
The following is included in the tenant screening
- Rental history verification for current and previous rentals.
- Employment verification (and salary where possible).
- Checking account verification.
- Optional inclusion of criminal record checks in tenant
Complete tenant credit reports are included in our tenant background
They are nationwide and contain the following:
- Social security number check to identify misused or recently
issued numbers and numbers of deceased persons.
- Address check to identify misused addresses and potential
problems such as mail receiving services or prison drop addresses.
- Employment information verification where available.
- Public record items if they exist, such as:
- Tax liens (reported for 7 years after the lien is filed)
- Judgments (reported for 7 years after the judgment entered)
- Chapter 7 bankruptcies (reported for 10 years following the
- Chapter 13 bankruptcies (reported for 7 years following the
- Collection items (if they exist) and their status
- Up to 7 years of credit history
- A list of companies making inquiries into the individual's
- A list of member companies (creditors) and their phone numbers
Employment, Checking Account, Rental History Verification & More
If you are an Landlord or Realtor and want effective, affordable tenant screens, you may want the following products:
Consumer Credit Report sample - TransUnion
Consumer Credit Report sample - Equifax
Criminal Search sample
Employment Verification sample
Click here to read - Using Consumer Reports:
What Landlords Need to Know
Sample Tenant Adverse Action Letter
A Summary of Your Rights Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act
There is never a sign-up fee to use our tenant screening services!
Click here to order report now!
Click here to download a printable Authorization Form
that must be signed by your tenant
Download free Adobe Reader here
friendly staff, toll free at 1-888-282-0447, 8 AM to 6PM Central time, Monday through
Friday, or Saturday 9 AM to 4 PM, for more information and an exact quote on the renter screening services you need.
Our services include: Executive employment screening packages, Experian, Equifax, Trans Union and Tri-Merged Consumer Credit Reports, Personal Credit Reports, Tenant
Screening, Eviction Reports, Pre-Employment Screening, Employment Verifications, Online Credit Ratings and Scores, MVRs, Driving Records, Skip Tracing, Criminal Records History and Background Checks, International Criminal Records Checks, Workers Compensation Claims Reports, Social Security Number Verifications, Bankruptcy Records,
National Business Credit Reports, Credit Bureau Access, County and Federal Civil Lawsuit Records, Nationwide Wants and Warrants Search,
Name Address and Phone Number Searches, Sex Offender Registry Search, OIG Healthcare Provider Sanction and Medicare Fraud Search, Loss Prevention, Landlord Property Management Tools and More! You can call our friendly staff toll free at 1-888-282-0447 for custom services.